Distribution of parallel exchange rates in African countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vedat Akgiray & Kursat Aydogan & G. Booth & John Hatem, 1989. "A causal analysis of black and official exchange rates: The turkish case," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 337-345, June.
- Nolan, John P., 1998. "Parameterizations and modes of stable distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 187-195, June.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1991. "A Monetary Model of the Parallel Market for Foreign Exchange," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 4-18, September.
- Jorge R Calderon-Rossell & Moshe Ben-Horim, 1982. "The Behavior of Foreign Exchange Rates," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 13(2), pages 99-111, June.
- Kharas, Homi & Pinto, Brian, 1989. "Exchange Rate Rules, Black Market Premia and Fiscal Deficits: The Bolivian Hyperinflation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 435-47, July.
- Akgiray, Vedat & Geoffrey Booth, G. & Seifert, Bruce, 1988. "Distribution properties of Latin American black market exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 37-48, March.
- McDermott, John H., 1989. "Foreign-exchange rationing and employment in industrializing countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 245-264, November.
- Eugene F. Fama, 1965. "Portfolio Analysis in a Stable Paretian Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 404-419, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:20:y:2001:i:7:p:987-1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.