Distribution of parallel exchange rates in African countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akgiray, Vedat & Geoffrey Booth, G. & Seifert, Bruce, 1988. "Distribution properties of Latin American black market exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 37-48, March.
- Jorge R Calderon-Rossell & Moshe Ben-Horim, 1982. "The Behavior of Foreign Exchange Rates," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(2), pages 99-111, June.
- Eugene F. Fama, 1965. "Portfolio Analysis in a Stable Paretian Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 404-419, January.
- Homi Kharas & Brian Pinto, 1989. "Exchange Rate Rules, Black Market Premia and Fiscal Deficits: The Bolivian Hyperinflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 435-447.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1991. "A Monetary Model of the Parallel Market for Foreign Exchange," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 4-18, September.
- McDermott, John H., 1989. "Foreign-exchange rationing and employment in industrializing countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 245-264, November.
- Nolan, John P., 1998. "Parameterizations and modes of stable distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 187-195, June.
- Vedat Akgiray & Kursat Aydogan & G. Booth & John Hatem, 1989. "A causal analysis of black and official exchange rates: The turkish case," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(2), pages 337-345, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:20:y:2001:i:7:p:987-1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.