New empirical evidence on heteroscedasticity in hedonic housing models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Fletcher & P. Gallimore & J. Mangan, 2000. "Heteroscedasticity in hedonic house price models," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 93-108, January.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hamelink, Foort & Hoesli, Martin & MacGregor, Bryan D., 1999. "Defining Housing Submarkets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 160-183, June.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Peng, Vincent S., 2003.
"Do housing submarkets really matter?,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 12-28, March.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Vincent S. PENG, 2002. "Do Housing Submarkets Really Matter?," FAME Research Paper Series rp58, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Martin Hoesli & Bernard Thion & Craig Watkins, 1997. "A hedonic investigation of the rental value of apartments in central Bordeaux," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 15-26, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)