New empirical evidence on heteroscedasticity in hedonic housing models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Fletcher & P. Gallimore & J. Mangan, 2000. "Heteroscedasticity in hedonic house price models," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 93-108, January.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hamelink, Foort & Hoesli, Martin & MacGregor, Bryan D., 1999. "Defining Housing Submarkets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 160-183, June.
- Martin Hoesli & Bernard Thion & Craig Watkins, 1997. "A hedonic investigation of the rental value of apartments in central Bordeaux," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Peng, Vincent S., 2003. "Do housing submarkets really matter?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 12-28, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoff Willcocks, 2009. "UK Housing Market: Time Series Processes with Independent and Identically Distributed Residuals," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 403-414, November.
- Beatriz Larraz, 2011. "An Expert System for Online Residential Properties Valuation," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 69-82, April.
- Renigier-Biłozor Małgorzata & Wiśniewski Radosław, 2012. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Residential Property Price Indices in Europe," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 12(2), pages 103-125, December.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2014.
"Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes: the case of unique, infrequently traded assets,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(2), pages 91-117, May.
- Esmeralda Ramalho & Joquim Ramalho, 2014. "Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes:the case of unique, infrequently traded assets," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Marco Helbich & Wolfgang Brunauer & Eric Vaz & Peter Nijkamp, 2014.
"Spatial Heterogeneity in Hedonic House Price Models: The Case of Austria,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(2), pages 390-411, February.
- Marco Helbich & Wolfgang Brunauer & Eric Vaz & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Spatial Heterogeneity in Hedonic House Price Models: The Case of Austria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-171/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- François Bonnieux & Gildas Appéré & Abdelhak Nassiri & Muriel Travers, 2008.
"Évaluation des bénéfices environnementaux par la méthode des prix hédonistes : une application au cas du littoral,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 47-62.
- Muriel Travers & Abdelhak Nassiri & Gildas Appéré & François Bonnieux, 2008. "Évaluation des bénéfices environnementaux par la méthode des prix hédonistes : une application au cas du littoral," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 47-62.
- Silvia Banfi & Massimo Filippini & Andrea Horehájová, 2007. "Hedonic Price Functions for Zurich and Lugano with Special Focus on Electrosmog," CEPE Working paper series 07-57, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Wentink, Derk & Dekkers, Jasper, 2011. "The real price of parking policy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 25-31, July.
- Monique DANTAS (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Frédéric GASCHET (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Regulatory zoning and coastal housing prices: a bayesian hedonic approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Quan Gan & Robert J. Hill, 2008. "A New Perspective on the Relationship Between House Prices and Income," Discussion Papers 2008-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Andersson, Matts & Mandell, Svante & Thörn, Helena Braun & Gomér, Ylva, 2016. "The effect of minimum parking requirements on the housing stock," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 206-215.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:13:y:2004:i:2:p:136-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.