People, institutions, and technology: A personal view of the role of foundations in international agricultural research and development 1960–2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lele, Uma & Goldsmith, Arthur A, 1989. "The Development of National Agricultural Research Capacity: India's Experience with the Rockefeller Foundation and Its Significance for Africa," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 305-343, January.
- Fan, S., 2008.
"Investing in african agriculture to halve poverty by 2015,"
IWMI Working Papers
H041613, International Water Management Institute.
- Fan, Shenggen & Johnson, Michael & Saurkar, Anuja & Makombe, Tsitsi, 2008. "Investing in African agriculture to halve poverty by 2015:," IFPRI discussion papers 751, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Islam, Nurul, 2011. "Foreign aid to agriculture: Review of facts and analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 01053, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:190-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poole, Nigel D. & Chitundu, Maureen & Msoni, Ronald, 2013. "Commercialisation: A meta-approach for agricultural development among smallholder farmers in Africa?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 155-165.
- Wright, Brian D., 2012. "Grand missions of agricultural innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1716-1728.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational agriculture; Foundations; Development aid; Global public goods; Adaptive research; Agricultural research; Capacity building; CGIAR;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:2:p:179-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.