Spatial clustering of rural poverty and food insecurity in Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Sri Lanka : Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15387, The World Bank.
- Hentschel, Jesko, et al, 2000. "Combining Census and Survey Data to Trace the Spatial Dimensions of Poverty: A Case Study of Ecuador," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 147-165, January.
- Amarasinghe Upali & Samad, Madar & Anputhas Markandu, 2005. "Locating the poor: Spatially disaggregated poverty maps for Sri Lanka," IWMI Research Reports H037905, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Ferede, Tadele & Gutta, Debel Gemechu, 2009. "Reducing poverty in sub-Saharan Africa through investments in water and other priorities," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1062-1070, July.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10668-017-9945-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Soares & Laetícia De Souza & Wesley J. Silva & Fernando Gaiger Silveira & Áquila Campos, 2016. "Poverty profile: the rural North and Northeast of Brazil," Working Papers 138, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0768-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1602-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Haslett & Jarkko Isotalo & Yonghui Liu & Simo Puntanen, 2014. "Equalities between OLSE, BLUE and BLUP in the linear model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 543-561, May.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2018.
"Household and Contextual Indicators of Poverty in Tunisia: A Multilevel Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 113-138, May.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2015. "Household and Contextual Indicators of Poverty in Tunisia: a Multilevel Analysis," Working Papers 968, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2015.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:62-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Jayne, T.S., 2013. "Unpacking the Meaning of ‘Market Access’: Evidence from Rural Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 245-264.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Mohamed Amara, 2009. "Spatial Patterns and Geographic Determinants of Welfare and Poverty in Tunisia," Working Papers 478, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:30:y:2005:i:5-6:p:493-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.