Household behaviour and nutrition in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dey, Madan Mohan & Garcia, Yolanda T. & Kumar, Praduman & Piumsombun, Somying & Haque, Muhammad Sirajul & Li, Luping & Radam, Alias & Senaratne, Athula & Khiem, Nguyen Tri & Koeshendrajana, Sonny, 2008.
"Demand for fish in Asia: a cross-country analysis,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 1-18.
- Madan Mohan Dey & Yolanda T. Garcia & Kumar Praduman & Somying Piumsombun & Muhammad Sirajul Haque & Luping Li & Alias Radam & Athula Senaratne & Nguyen Tri Khiem & Sonny Koeshendrajana, 2008. "Demand for fish in Asia: a cross-country analysis ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 321-338, September.
- Tite Ehuitché Beke, 2017. "Analysis of Substitute Products in the Demand for Food Products in Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_330, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Jumrani, J. & Birthal, P.S., 2015. "Livestock, Women, and Child Nutrition in Rural India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(2).
- Senauer, Benjamin & Roe, Terry L., 1997.
"Food Security And The Household,"
14452, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Senauer, Ben & Roe, Terry, 1997. "Food Security and the Household," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197031, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlo Azzarri & Alberto Zezza & Beliyou Haile & Elizabeth Cross, 2015.
"Does Livestock Ownership Affect Animal Source Foods Consumption and Child Nutritional Status? Evidence from Rural Uganda,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1034-1059, August.
- Azzarri, Carlo & Cross, Elizabeth & Haile, Beliyou & Zezza, Alberto, 2014. "Does livestock ownership affect animal source foods consumption and child nutritional status ? evidence from rural Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7111, The World Bank.
- Rawlins, Rosemary & Pimkina, Svetlana & Barrett, Christopher B. & Pedersen, Sarah & Wydick, Bruce, 2014. "Got milk? The impact of Heifer International’s livestock donation programs in Rwanda on nutritional outcomes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 202-213.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Mwangi, Lucy & Staal, Steven J. & Thornton, Philip K., 2003. "Dairy Cow Ownership And Child Nutritional Status In Kenya," Research Bulletins 122122, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Mwangi, Lucy & Staal, Steven J. & Thornton, Philip K., 2003. "Dairy Cow Ownership and Child Nutritional Status in Kenya," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22154, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rustam Ibragimov & Marat Ibragimov & Rufat Khamidov, 2010. "Measuring Inequality in CIS Countries: Theory and Empirics," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 88, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Diskin, Patrick K., 1994. "Understanding Linkages among Food Availability, Access, Consumption, and Nutrition in Africa: Empirical Findings and Issues from the Literature," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54707, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Marat Ibragimov & Rustam Ibragimov, 2007. "Market Demand Elasticity and Income Inequality," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 579-587, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:15:y:1990:i:5:p:408-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.