Asset prices and real investment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Hall, 1999.
"The Stock Market and Capital Accumulation,"
NBER Working Papers
7180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green & Vasant Naik, 1999.
"Optimal Investment, Growth Options, and Security Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1553-1607, October.
- Jonathan Berk & Richard C. Green & Vasant Naik, 1998. "Optimal Investment, Growth Options, and Security Returns," NBER Working Papers 6627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Berk & Richard C. Green & Vasant Naik, . "Optimal Investment, Growth Options and Security Returns," GSIA Working Papers 64, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Berk, Jonathan B, 1995. "A Critique of Size-Related Anomalies," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 275-86.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, 1993.
"A Unified Model of Investment Under Uncertainty,"
NBER Working Papers
4296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, . "A Unified Model of Investment Under Uncertainty," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-93, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1986.
"Irreversible Investment, Capacity Choice, and the Value of the Firm,"
NBER Working Papers
1980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1988. "Irreversible Investment, Capacity Choice, and the Value of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 969-85, December.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1986. "Irreversible investment, capacity choice, and the value of the firm," Working papers 1802-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Benavie, Arthur & Grinols, Earl & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1996. "Adjustment costs and investment in a stochastic endogenous growth model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 77-100, August.
- Basu, Parantap & Chib, Siddhartha, 1985. "Equity premium in a production economy : A parametric example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 53-58.
- Huffman, Gregory W, 1985. " Adjustment Costs and Capital Asset Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 691-705, July.
- Balvers, Ronald J & Cosimano, Thomas F & McDonald, Bill, 1990. " Predicting Stock Returns in an Efficient Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1109-28, September.
- Ilan Cooper, 2006. "Asset Pricing Implications of Nonconvex Adjustment Costs and Irreversibility of Investment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(1), pages 139-170, 02.
- Dow, James Jr. & Olson, Lars J., 1992.
"Irreversibility and the behavior of aggregate stochastic growth models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 207-223, April.
- Dow, J.P.J. & Olson, L.J., 1990. ""Irreversibility and the Behavior of Aggregate Stochastic Growth Models"," The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management 90-10, The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside.
- Cochrane, John H, 1996. "A Cross-Sectional Test of an Investment-Based Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 572-621, June.
- Lu Zhang, 2005. "The Value Premium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 67-103, 02.
- Coleman Ii, Wilbur John, 1997. "Behavior Of Interest Rates In A General Equilibrium Multisector Model With Irreversible Investment," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 206-227, January.
- Basu, Parantap, 1987. "An Adjustment Cost Model of Asset Pricing," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 609-21, October.
- Leahy, John V & Whited, Toni M, 1996.
"The Effect of Uncertainty on Investment: Some Stylized Facts,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 64-83, February.
- John V. Leahy & Toni M. Whited, 1995. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Investment: Some Stylized Facts," NBER Working Papers 4986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1991. "Irreversible Investment with Price Ceilings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 541-57, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:73:y:2004:i:3:p:411-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.