Asset Prices in Dynamic Production Economies with Time-Varying Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Loren Hitt & Shinkyu Yang, 2002. "Intangible Assets: How the Interaction of Computers and Organizational Structure Affects Stock Market Valuations," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 137-198.
- Bekaert, Geert & Engstrom, Eric & Xing, Yuhang, 2009.
"Risk, uncertainty, and asset prices,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 59-82, January.
- Geert Bekaert & Eric Engstrom & Yuhang Xing, 2005. "Risk, uncertainty, and asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Geert Bekaert & Eric Engstrom & Yuhang Xing, 2006. "Risk, Uncertainty and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 12248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Engstrom, Eric & Xing, Yuhang, 2006. "Risk, Uncertainty and Asset Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert E. Hall, 2001.
"The Stock Market and Capital Accumulation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1185-1202, December.
- Beltratti, Andrea, 2005. "Capital market equilibrium with externalities, production and heterogeneous agents," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3061-3073, December.
- Li, Qing & Vassalou, Maria & Xing, Yuhang, 2001. "An Investment-Growth Asset Pricing Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 3058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green & Vasant Naik, 1999.
"Optimal Investment, Growth Options, and Security Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1553-1607, October.
- Jonathan Berk & Richard C. Green & Vasant Naik, "undated". "Optimal Investment, Growth Options and Security Returns," GSIA Working Papers 64, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jonathan Berk & Richard C. Green & Vasant Naik, 1998. "Optimal Investment, Growth Options, and Security Returns," NBER Working Papers 6627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Bocola & Nils Gornemann, 2013. "Risk, economic growth and the value of U.S. corporations," Working Papers 13-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Padamja Singal & Stephen D. Smith, 1999. "Expected stock returns and volatility in a production economy: a theory and some evidence," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:7:y:1994:i:4:p:781-801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.