The performance of investment newsletters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lakonishok, Josef & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1992.
"The impact of institutional trading on stock prices,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 23-43, August.
- Lakonishok, Josef & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1992. "The impact of institutional trading on stock prices," Scholarly Articles 27692662, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jaffe, Jeffrey F, 1974. "Special Information and Insider Trading," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(3), pages 410-428, July.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Josef Lakonishok & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1992.
"The Structure and Performance of the Money Management Industry,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1992 Micr), pages 339-391.
- Lakonishok, Joseph & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1992. "The Structure and Performance of the Money Management Industry," Scholarly Articles 10498059, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barber, Brad M. & Lyon, John D., 1997. "Detecting long-run abnormal stock returns: The empirical power and specification of test statistics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 341-372, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Woojin Kim, 2010.
"Do Analysts Herd? An Analysis of Recommendations and Market Reactions,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(2), pages 901-937, February.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Woojin Kim, 2007. "Do Analysts Herd? An Analysis of Recommendations and Market Reactions," NBER Working Papers 12866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Patric, 2004. "How well do financial experts perform? A review of empirical research on performance of analysts, day-traders, forecasters, fund managers, investors, and stockbrokers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:9, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:53:y:1999:i:2:p:289-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.