The effect of discretionary price control decisions on equity values
No abstract is available for this item.
- Bruce Blonigen & KaSaundra Tomlin & Wesley Wilson, 2004.
"Tariff-jumping FDI and domestic firms' profits,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 656-677, August.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & KaSaundra Tomlin & Wesley W. Wilson, 2001. "Tariff-jumping FDI and Domestic Firms’ Profits," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-5, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & KaSaundra Tomlin & Wesley W. Wilson, 2002. "Tariff-jumping FDI and Domestic Firms' Profits," NBER Working Papers 9027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & KaSaundra Tomlin & Wesley W. Wilson, 2002. "Tariff-jumping FDI and Domestic Firms’ Profits," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-23, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Schinski, Michael & Mullineaux, Donald, 1995. "The impact of the Federal Reserve's source of strength policy on bank holding companies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(35), pages 483-496.
- Joseph Golec & John Vernon, 2010. "Financial Effects of Pharmaceutical Price Regulation on R&D Spending by EU versus US Firms," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 28(8), pages 615-628, August.
- Philip Hamill & Philip McIlkenny & Kwaku Opong, 2002. "Directors' Share Dealings and Company Financial Performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 6(3), pages 215-234, September.
- Aktas, Nihat & Bodt, Eric de & Roll, Richard, 2004. "European M&A Regulation is Protectionist," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9gd3x41d, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Hamill, Philip A. & Opong, Kwaku K. & McGregor, Pat, 2002. "Equity option listing in the UK: a comparison of market-based research methodologies," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 91-108, January.
- Atkas, Nihat & Bodt, Eric de & Roll, Richard, 2001. "Market Response to European Regulation," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt0qc9p8gf, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Blasko, Matej & Netter, Jeffry M. & SinkeyJr., Joseph F., 2000. "Value creation and challenges of an international transaction The DaimlerChrysler merger," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Liang Li, 2014. "Valuing Resource Investments," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-27, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand Rime, 2003. "The Reaction of Swiss Banks' Stock Prices to the Russian Crisis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(I), pages 101-124, March.
- Fung, Alexander Kwok-Wah, 1999. "Overreaction in the Hong Kong stock market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 223-230.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Cousin, Jean-Gabriel, 2007. "Event studies with a contaminated estimation period," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 129-145, March.
- Bruner, Robert F., 1999. "An analysis of value destruction and recovery in the alliance and proposed merger of Volvo and Renault," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 125-166, January.
- Benjamin Liebman & Kasaundra Tomlin, 2015. "World Trade Organization sanctions, implementation, and retaliation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 715-745, March.
- Ronald B. Davies & Benjamin H. Liebman & Kasaundra Tomlin, 2015. "I've Been Everywhere (Except Mexico): Investor Responses to NAFTA's Cross-Border Trucking Provisions," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp467, IIIS.
- Ronald B. Davies & Benjamin H. Liebman & Kasaundra Tomlin, 2015. "I’ve Been Everywhere (Except Mexico): Investor Responses to NAFTA’s Cross-Border Trucking Provisions," Working Papers 201501, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:10:y:1982:i:1:p:83-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed