The welfare ranking of Pareto distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Donald J & Robinson, Abraham, 1975. "Nonstandard Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 41-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Pencavel, 2014.
"The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and its Description by Pareto's Distribution,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 67(1), pages 138-170, January.
- Pencavel, John, 2013. "The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 7232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Pencavel, 2013. "The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution," Discussion Papers 12-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Joseph Persky, 1992. "Retrospectives: Pareto's Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192, Spring.
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"Poverty and inequality under income and price dispersions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 979-998, August.
- Christophe Muller, 2004. "Poverty And Inequality Under Income And Price Dispersions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-35, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2013. "The principal problem in political economy: income distribution in the history of economic thought," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/2013, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Satya R. Chakravarty, 2009. "Equity and efficiency as components of a social welfare function," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 181-199.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin, 2006.
"The distribution of wealth and redistributive policies,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000001162, David K. Levine.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin, 2006. "The distribution of wealth and redistributive policies," 2006 Meeting Papers 368, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yoram Amiel & Frank A Cowell, 1997. "Inequality, Welfare and Monotonicity," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- A.B. Atkinson, 2016. "Pareto and the upper tail of the income distribution in the UK: 1799 to the present," CASE Papers /198, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Somekh, Babak, "undated". "Access To Banking And Income Inequality," Working Papers WP2012/4, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Jess Benhabib & Shenghao Zhu, 2008. "Age, Luck, and Inheritance," NBER Working Papers 14128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Grund, 1998. "Zur Verteilung der Arbeitseinkommen in Westdeutschland," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 67(1), pages 30-40.
- Christophe Muller, 2001. "The Properties of the Watts Poverty Index under Lognormality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:9:y:1974:i:3:p:275-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .