The economics of orchards: An exercise in point-input, flow-output capital theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Faggian, Silvia & Freni, Giuseppe, 2015.
"On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1001-1040.
- Silvia Faggian & Giorgio Fabbri & Giuseppe Freni, 2013. "On the Mitra--Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Working Papers 2013:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2015. "On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time," Post-Print hal-01615431, HAL.
- Giorgio FABBRI & Silvia FAGGIAN & Giuseppe FRENI, 2014. "On the Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2014. "On The Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Documents de recherche 14-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2012. "On the Mitra–Wan forestry model: A unified analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 230-260.
- Emilio Barucci & Fausto Gozzi, 2001. "Technology adoption and accumulation in a vintage-capital model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Viitala, Esa-Jussi, 2006. "An early contribution of Martin Faustmann to natural resource economics," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 131-144, June.
- Ken-Ichi Akao, 2011. "Optimum forest program when the carbon sequestration service of a forest has value," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Julien Prat & Boyan Jovanovic, 2015. "Reputation Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 971, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Julien Prat, 2016. "Reputation Cycles," NBER Working Papers 22703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Prat, Julien, 2016. "Reputation Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 11543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2002. "On Equilibrium Cycles and Normal Forests in Optimal Harvesting of Tree Vintages," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Yatsenko, Yuri, 2012. "Investment in vintage capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 551-569.
- Tregeagle, Daniel & Zilberman, David, 2016. "The Yield Dynamics of Perennial Crops: An Application to Sugarcane in Brazil," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236046, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Khan, M. Ali, 2016. "On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 7-17.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2003. "On the economics of forest vintages," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1411-1435, June.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Chung-Yi Tse, 2010. "Entry and Exit Echoes," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 514-536, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:53:y:1991:i:1:p:12-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed