Lotteries, insurance, and star-shaped utility functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2002.
"Measuring inequality without the Pigou-Dalton condition,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Moyes, Patrick, 2005. "Measuring Inequality Without the Pigou-Dalton Condition," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2005. "Measuring inequality without the Pigou-Dalton condition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00160178, HAL.
- repec:cwl:cwldpp:1743rr is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Hörner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2016.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(6), pages 1515-1562.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2009. "Selling Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1743, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2010.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2009. "Selling Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1743R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2011.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2013. "Selling Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000680, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2009. "Selling Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1743R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2012.
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2009.
"Star-shaped probability weighting functions and overbidding in first-price auctions,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 83-85, August.
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2009. "Star-Shaped Probability Weighting Functions and Overbidding in First-Price Auctions," TSE Working Papers 09-024, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00594082 is not listed on IDEAS
- William S. Neilson, 2000. "Victory and Defeat in a Model of Behavior in Games and Toward Risk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0690, Econometric Society.
- Coelho, Philip R. P. & McClure, James E., 1998.
"Social context and the utility of wealth: Addressing the Markowitz challenge,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 305-314, November.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 1996. "Social context and the utility of wealth: Addressing the Markowitz challenge," Working Papers 199602, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1998.
- Olivier Armantier & Nicolas Treich, 2006. "Overbidding in Independant Private-Values Auctions and Misperception of Probabilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-15, CIRANO.
- Muller, Alfred, 1998. "Comparing risks with unbounded distributions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 229-239, September.
- E. Savaglio, 2002. "Inequality Criteria, Transfers and their Representations," THEMA Working Papers 2002-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michèle Cohen & Isaac Meilijson, 2014. "Preference for safety under the Choquet model: in search of a characterization," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(3), pages 619-642, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:52:y:1990:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.