A more general dynamic economic model of the optimal rotation of multiple-use forests
No abstract is available for this item.
- Ariste, Ruolz & Lasserre, Pierre, 2001.
"La gestion optimale d’une forêt exploitée pour son potentiel de diminution des gaz à effet de serre et son bois,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(1), pages 27-51, mars.
- Ariste Ruolz & Pierre Lasserre, 2001. "La gestion optimale d'une forêt exploitée pour son potentiel de diminution des gaz à effet de serre et son bois," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-03, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Erickson, Jon D. & Chapman, Duane & Fahey, Timothy J. & Christ, Martin J., 1997. "Nonrenewability in Forest Rotations: Implications for Economic and Ecosystem Sustainability," Working Papers 127837, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Centeno, Maria Luz N., 2000. "Deforestation In The Philippines: A Cge Modelling Approach," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123619, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kjell Holmåker & Thomas Sterner, 1999. "Growth or environmental concern: which comes first? Optimal control with pure stock pollutants," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 2(3), pages 167-185, September.
- Peter Burton, "undated". "Forestry Dynamics: A Forest-Level Analysis Allowing for Continuous Planting and Harvesting," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive _003, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Burton, P-S, 1996. "Forestry Dynamics : A Forest-Level Analysis Allowing for Continuous Planting and Harvesting," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 96-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Peter S. Burton, 1996. "Forestry Dynamics: A Forest-Level Analysis Allowing for Continuous Planting and Harvesting," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive forest2, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Markku Ollikainen & Erkki Koskela, 2001. "Optimal Private and Public Harvesting under Spatial and Temporal Interdependence," CESifo Working Paper Series 452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Erickson, Jon D. & Chapman, Duane & Fahey, Timothy J. & Christ, Martin J., 1999. "Non-renewability in forest rotations: implications for economic and ecosystem sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 91-106, October.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2003. "A General Approach to the Stochastic Rotation Problem with Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 857, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cerdá, Emilio & Martín-Barroso, David, 2013. "Optimal control for forest management and conservation analysis in dehesa ecosystems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 515-526.
- Brown, J. Bradley, 2005. "Two-Part Tax Controls for Forest Density and Rotation Time," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19560, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Hampicke, Ulrich, 2001. "Remunerating nature conservation in central European forests: scope and limits of the Faustmann-Hartman approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 117-131, June.
- Macpherson, Morag F. & Kleczkowski, Adam & Healey, John R. & Hanley, Nick, 2017. "Payment for multiple forest benefits alters the effect of tree disease on optimal forest rotation length," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 82-94.
- Kant, Shashi, 2000. "A dynamic approach to forest regimes in developing economies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 287-300, February.
- Gong, Peichen & Boman, Mattias & Mattsson, Leif, 2005. "Non-timber benefits, price uncertainty and optimal harvest of an even-aged stand," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 283-295, March.
- ERKKI Koskela & MARKKU Ollikainen, 1997. "Optimal Design of Forest Taxation with Multiple-Use Characteristics of Forest Stands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 41-62, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:18:y:1990:i:2:p:168-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed