Contagion: a fear for African equity markets?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pericoli, Marcello & Sbracia, Massimo, 2005.
"'Some contagion, some interdependence': More pitfalls in tests of financial contagion,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1177-1199, December.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pericoli, Marcello & Sbracia, Massimo, 2002. "Some Contagion, Some Interdependence: More Pitfalls in Tests of Financial Contagion," CEPR Discussion Papers 3310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levine, Ross, 2001. "International Financial Liberalization and Economic Growth," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 688-702, November.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rose, Andrew & Wyplosz, Charles, 1996. " Contagious Currency Crises: First Tests," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(4), pages 463-84, December.
- Barry Eichengreen & Andrew K. Rose & Charles Wyplosz, 1996.
"Contagious Currency Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
5681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lumsdaine, Robin L., 2002.
"Dating the integration of world equity markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 203-247, August.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Sara, 1996.
"Capital Flows to Latin America: Is There Evidence of Contagion Effects?”,"
7124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Sara Calvo, 1996. "Capital Flows to Latin America: Is There Evidence of Contagion Effects?," Peterson Institute Press: Chapters, in: Guillermo A. Calvo & Morris Goldstein & Eduard Hochreiter (ed.), Private Capital Flows to Emerging Markets After the Mexican Crisis, pages 151-171 Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Calvo, Sara & Reinhart, Carmen, 1996. "Capital flows to Latin America : Is there evidence of contagion effects?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1619, The World Bank.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Taimur Baig, 1999.
"Financial market contagion in the Asian crisis,"
Textos para discussão
400, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- King, Mervyn A & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1990.
"Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 5-33.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995. "Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1462, The World Bank.
- Michael Bordo & Barry Eichengreen & Daniela Klingebiel & Maria Soledad Martinez-Peria, 2001. "Is the crisis problem growing more severe?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 51-82, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:55:y:2003:i:3:p:285-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.