Fraud and financial markets: the 1997 collapse of the junior mining stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William O. Brown, Jr. & Richard C.K. Burdekin, "undated". "Fraud and Financial Markets: The 1997 Collapse of the Junior Mining Stocks," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-28, Claremont Colleges.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fowler, David J. & Rorke, C. Harvey, 1983. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading : Comment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 279-283, August.
- Peter Tufano, 1998. "The Determinants of Stock Price Exposure: Financial Engineering and the Gold Mining Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1015-1052, June.
- Dimson, Elroy, 1979. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Blose, Laurence E. & Shieh, Joseph C. P., 1995. "The impact of gold price on the value of gold mining stock," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 125-139.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon, Narelle & Watts, Edward & Wu, Qiongbing, 2014. "Information attributes, information asymmetry and industry sector returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 156-175.
More about this item
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:52:y:2000:i:3:p:277-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.