The Market Response to Exploration, Resource and Reserve Announcements by Mining Companies: Australian Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ron Bird & Matthew Grosse & Danny Yeung, 2013. "The market response to exploration, resource and reserve announcements by mining companies: Australian data," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 38(2), pages 311-331, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey J. Coulton & Tami Dinh & Andrew B. Jackson & Tom Smith, 2016. "The impact of sentiment on price discovery," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 669-694, September.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:2:p:159-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Narelle & Watts, Edward & Wu, Qiongbing, 2014. "Information attributes, information asymmetry and industry sector returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 156-175.
- Kiran Thapa, 2013. "Stock Message Board Recommendations and Share Trading Activity," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 10.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Liang Li, 2014. "Valuing Resource Investments," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-27, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Karen Benson & Peter M Clarkson & Tom Smith & Irene Tutticci, 2015. "A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 36-88, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:pwcwps:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pwutsau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .