The effects of mortgage laws on home mortgage rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenli Li & Florian Oswald, 2017. "Recourse and residential mortgages: The case of Nevada," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6ka8i7k76r8, Sciences Po.
- David Harrison & Michael Seiler, 2015. "The Paradox of Judicial Foreclosure: Collateral Value Uncertainty and Mortgage Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 377-411, April.
- Quinn Curtis, 2014. "State Foreclosure Laws and Mortgage Origination in the Subprime," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 303-328, October.
- David C. Wheelock, 2008. "Changing the rules: state mortgage foreclosure moratoria during the Great Depression," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 569-584.
- Wenli Li & Florian Oswald, 2017. "Recourse and residential mortgages: The case of Nevada," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5qjpn9qdt48, Sciences Po.
- Qianqian Cao & Shimeng Liu, 2015. "The Impact of State Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Laws on Higher-Risk Lending: Evidence from FHA and Subprime Mortgage Originations," Working Paper 9411, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2005.
"Does judicial efficiency lower the cost of credit?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1791-1812, July.
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2003. "Does judicial efficiency lower the cost of credit:," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3159, The World Bank.
- Rathinam Francis Xavier & Raja Angara Viswasundara, 2010. "Law and Availability of Credit: Evidence from India," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-26, December.
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Roger Zalneraitis, 2007. "Rising foreclosures in the United States: a perfect storm," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 115-145.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodman, Allen C. & Smith, Brent C., 2010. "Residential mortgage default: Theory works and so does policy," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 280-294, December.
- Jou, Jyh-Bang & Lee, Tan (Charlene), 2016. "How does statutory redemption affect a buyer's decision at the foreclosure sale?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 263-272.
- Fabbri, Daniela & Padula, Mario, 2004.
"Does poor legal enforcement make households credit-constrained?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2369-2397, October.
- Daniela FABBRI & Mario PADULA, 2003. "Does Poor Legal Enforcement Make Households Credit-Constrained?," FAME Research Paper Series rp81, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- David C. Wheelock, 2008. "Government response to home mortgage distress: lessons from the Great Depression," Working Papers 2008-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Harding, John P. & Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 2000. "Deficiency Judgments and Borrower Maintenance: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 267-285, December.
- Atilano Jorge Padilla & Alejandro Requejo, 2000. "The Cost and Benefits of the Strict Protection of Creditor Rights: Theory and Evidence," Research Department Publications 3084, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:34:y:1982:i:2:p:143-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.