Participatory decision-making in the firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katzner, Donald W., 1992. "The structure of authority in the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 41-67, September.
- Owen, Guillermo & Grofman, Bernard & Feld, Scott L., 1989. "Proving a distribution-free generalization of the Condorcet Jury Theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hensher, D. A. & Brewer, A. M., 2001. "Developing a freight strategy: the use of a collaborative learning process to secure stakeholder input," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Steffen Mueller, 2014.
"Non-union worker representation, foreign owners, and the performance of establishments,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 140-163, January.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Steffen Mueller, 2011. "Nonunion Worker Representation, Foreign Owners and the Performance of Establishments," Research Papers in Economics 2011-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1998.
"A model of management teams,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 355-363.
- Ley, E. & Steel, M.F.J., 1995. "A model of management teams," Discussion Paper 1995-86, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eduardo Ley & Mark F J Steel, 1995. "A Model of Management Teams," ESE Discussion Papers 24, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1995. "A Model of Management Teams," Others 9503001, EconWPA, revised 19 Jul 1995.
- Ley, E. & Steel, M.FJ., 1995. "A Model of Management Teams," Papers 9586, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Romme,A. Georges L., 1997. "Work, authority and participation : the scenario of circular organizing," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Katzner, Donald W., 1999. "Participation and the Location of Decision Making in the Firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 150-167, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:26:y:1995:i:2:p:221-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .