A model of management teams
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1995. "A Model of Management Teams," Others 9503001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 1995.
- Ley, E. & Steel, M.FJ., 1995. "A Model of Management Teams," Papers 9586, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Eduardo Ley & Mark F J Steel, 1995. "A Model of Management Teams," ESE Discussion Papers 24, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katzner, Donald W., 1995. "Participatory decision-making in the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 221-236, March.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1988. "Committees, Hierarchies and Polyarchies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 451-470, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement; Decision Making;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:516c90df-00d7-4ea2-b88b-61a0c8ce34db. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.