Evidence on the Effectiveness of Juvenile Court Sanctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharkey, Jill D. & Sander, Janay B. & Jimerson, Shane R., 2010. "Acculturation and mental health: Response to a culturally-centered delinquency intervention," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 827-834, July.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey A. Smith, 1995. "Assessing the Case for Social Experiments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 85-110, Spring.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.126847_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mears, Daniel P. & Barnes, J.C., 2010. "Toward a systematic foundation for identifying evidence-based criminal justice sanctions and their relative effectiveness," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 702-710, July.
- Lopez, Vera & Russell, Margaret, 2008. "Examining the predictors of juvenile probation officers' rehabilitation orientation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 381-388, September.
- Littell, Julia H., 2006. "The case for Multisystemic Therapy: Evidence or orthodoxy?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 458-472, April.
- Holsinger, Alex M. & Latessa, Edward J., 1999. "An empirical evaluation of a sanction continuum: Pathways through the juvenile justice system," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 155-172, March.
- Yazzie, Rebecca A., 2011. "Availability of treatment to youth offenders: Comparison of public versus private programs from a national census," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 804-809, June.
- Littell, Julia H., 2008. "Evidence-based or biased? The quality of published reviews of evidence-based practices," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1299-1317, November.
- Eugene Bardach, 2004. "Presidential address-The extrapolation problem: How can we learn from the experience of others?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 205-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zane, Steven N. & Welsh, Brandon C. & Drakulich, Kevin M., 2016. "Assessing the impact of race on the juvenile waiver decision: A systematic review and meta-analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 106-117.
- Valentine, Colby L. & Mears, Daniel P. & Bales, William D., 2015. "Unpacking the relationship between age and prison misconduct," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 418-427.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:509-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.