Research Note: Assessing the validity of college samples: Are students really that different?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohm, Robert M. & Vogel, Brenda L., 2004. "More than ten years after: The long-term stability of informed death penalty opinions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 307-327.
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 139, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gau, Jacinta M., 2011. "The Convergent and Discriminant Validity of Procedural Justice and Police Legitimacy: An Empirical Test of Core Theoretical Propositions," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 489-498.
- repec:eee:jcjust:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCuddy, Timothy & Vogel, Matt, 2015. "Beyond Traditional Interaction: Exploring the functional form of the exposure-offending association across online network size," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 89-98.
- Flexon, Jamie L. & Meldrum, Ryan C. & Young, Jacob T.N. & Lehmann, Peter S., 2016. "Low self-control and the Dark Triad: Disentangling the predictive power of personality traits on young adult substance use, offending and victimization," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 159-169.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:38:y::i:6:p:1186-1190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .