Taking stock: Toward a richer understanding of police culture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean, Geoff, 1995. "Police reform: Rethinking operational policing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 337-347.
- Mastrofski, Stephen D. & Ritti, R. Richard & Hoffmaster, Debra, 1987. "Organizational determinants of police discretion: The case of drinking-driving," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 387-402.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingram, Jason R. & Terrill, William, 2014. "Relational demography and officer occupational attitudes: The influence of workgroup context," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 309-320.
- Gary Rothwell & J. Baldwin, 2007. "Ethical Climate Theory, Whistle-blowing, and the Code of Silence in Police Agencies in the State of Georgia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 341-361, February.
- Lundman, Richard J., 2009. "Officer gender and traffic ticket decisions: Police blue or women too?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 342-352, July.
- Bishopp, Stephen A. & Boots, Denise Paquette, 2014. "General strain theory, exposure to violence, and suicide ideation among police officers: A gendered approach," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 538-548.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:199-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.