Potential residual and relative wages in Chinese township and village enterprises
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tybout, James, 1998.
"Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1965, The World Bank.
- James R. Tybout, 2000. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, EconWPA.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Chun Chang Yijiang Wang & Brian McCall & Yijiang Wang, 2000.
"Incentive Contracting versus Ownership Reforms: Evidence from China's Township and Village Enterprises,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
365, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chang, Chun & McCall, Brian P. & Wang, Yijiang, 2003. "Incentive contracting versus ownership reforms: evidence from China's township and village enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 414-428, September.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Putterman, Louis, 2002.
"China's State-Owned Enterprises in the First Reform Decade: An Analysis of a Declining Monopsony,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 109-139.
- Xiao-Yuan Dong & Louis Putterman, 1997. "China's State-Owned Enterprises in the First Reform Decade: An Analysis of a Declining Monopsony," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 93, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zhu, Nong, 2002. "The impacts of income gaps on migration decisions in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 213-230.
- Chen, Hongyi & Rozelle, Scott, 1999. "Leaders, managers, and the organization of township and village enterprises in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 529-557, December.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Putterman, Louis, 2000. "Prereform Industry and State Monopsony in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 32-60, March.
- Louis Putterman & Xiao-Yuan Dong, 1997. "Pre-Reform Industry and The State Monopsony in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 94, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Westbrook, M Daniel & Tybout, James R, 1993. "Estimating Returns to Scale with Large, Imperfect Panels: An Application to Chilean Manufacturing Industries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 85-112, January.
- Yunhua, Liu & Beng, Chew Soon & Wenzhi, Li, 1998. "Education, experience and productivity of labor in China's township and village enterprises: the case of Jiangsu province," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-58.
- Fleisher, Belton M & Dong, Keyong & Liu, Yunhua, 1996. "Education, Enterprise Organization, and Productivity in the Chinese Paper Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 571-587, April.
- Weitzman Martin L. & Xu Chenggang, 1994.
"Chinese Township-Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperatives,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-145, April.
- M Weitzman & Chenggang Xu, 1993. "Chinese Township Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0155, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- M Weitzman & Cheng-Gang Xu, 1993. "Chinese township village enterprises as vaguely defined cooperations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Wang, Xiaojun, 2001. "Efficiency Wages and Work Incentives in Urban and Rural China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 645-662, December.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Wang, Xiaojun, 2004. "Skill differentials, return to schooling, and market segmentation in a transition economy: the case of Mainland China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 315-328, February.
- Zhao, Yaohui, 1999. "Labor Migration and Earnings Differences: The Case of Rural China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 767-782, July.
- Elliott Parker, 1999. "Are Wage Increases In Chinese State Industry Efficient? Productivity In Nanjing'S Machine-Building Industry," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(1), pages 54-67, 01.
- Fikkert, Brian & Hasan, Rana, 1998. "Returns to scale in a highly regulated economy: evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 51-79, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:429-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.