Are cynical customers satisfied differently? Role of negative inferred motive and customer participation in service recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:3:p:315-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N., 2013. "When consumers doubt, Watch out! The role of CSR skepticism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1831-1838.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi, Youjae & Gong, Taeshik, 2013. "Customer value co-creation behavior: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1279-1284.
- Chihyung Ok & Ki-Joon Back & Carol W. Shanklin, 2007. "Mixed Findings on the Service Recovery Paradox," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 671-686, September.
More about this item
KeywordsService recovery; Perceived justice; Cynicism; Satisfaction; Negative inferred motive; Customer participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:109-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.