Small farmer suppliers from local to global
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Boutellier, Roman, 2002. "Capabilities for managing a portfolio of supplier relationships," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 79-88.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Jones, Stephen L. & Fawcett, Amydee M., 2012. "Supply chain trust: The catalyst for collaborative innovation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-178.
- Thomas Reardon & Julio A. Berdegué, 2002.
"La rápida expansión de los supermercados en América Latina: desafíos y oportunidades para el desarrollo,"
Fondo Editorial de la Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, issue 49, pages 85-120.
- Thomas Reardon & Julio A. Berdegué, 2003. "La rápida expansión de los supermercados en América Latina: Desafíos y oportunidades para el desarrollo," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 40598, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rábade, Luis Arturo & Alfaro, José A. & Álvarez Gil, María José, 2006. "Buyer-supplier relationships influence on traceability implementation in the vegetable industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb060502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural supply chain; Small farmers; Management mindfulness; Emerging strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:10:p:4520-4525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.