How social capital and knowledge affect innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott & Torvatn, Tim, 2005. "Building relationships for technological innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1240-1250, September.
- Hubert Gatignon & Michael L. Tushman & Wendy Smith & Philip Anderson, 2002. "A Structural Approach to Assessing Innovation: Construct Development of Innovation Locus, Type, and Characteristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1103-1122, September.
- Norman, Patricia M., 2004. "Knowledge acquisition, knowledge loss, and satisfaction in high technology alliances," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 610-619, June.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1993. "Knowledge of the Firm and the Evolutionary Theory of the Multinational Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 625-645, December.
- Nielsen, Bo Bernhard, 2005. "The role of knowledge embeddedness in the creation of synergies in strategic alliances," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1194-1204, September.
- Daniel Z. Levin & Rob Cross, 2004. "The Strength of Weak Ties You Can Trust: The Mediating Role of Trust in Effective Knowledge Transfer," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1477-1490, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9513-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:02:n:s1363919617500128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mubashar Majeed QADRI & Dawood MAMOON, 2016. "Understanding ‘Shared Valued’ and Social Capital Link to Pave the Path of next Generation of Innovation," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 587-602, December.
- Casanueva, Cristóbal & Castro, Ignacio & Galán, José L., 2013. "Informational networks and innovation in mature industrial clusters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 603-613.
- Lefebvre, Virginie M. & Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier, 2012. "The Role of Network Administrative Organizations in the Development of Social Capital in Inter-Organizational Food Networks," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(3).
- Mazzola, Erica & Perrone, Giovanni & Kamuriwo, Dzidziso Samuel, 2015. "Network embeddedness and new product development in the biopharmaceutical industry: The moderating role of open innovation flow," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 106-119.
- Allen, Mathew R. & Adomdza, Gordon K. & Meyer, Marc H., 2015. "Managing for innovation: Managerial control and employee level outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 371-379.
- Frank, Alejandro Germán & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Ribeiro, José Luis Duarte & Oliveira, Lindomar Subtil de, 2016. "The effect of innovation activities on innovation outputs in the Brazilian industry: Market-orientation vs. technology-acquisition strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-592.
- Hsiao, Shu-Hua, 2014. "PTE, innovation capital and firm value interactions in the biotech medical industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2636-2644.
- Chuang, Chih-Hsun & Chen, Shyh-jer & Chuang, Ching-Wen, 2013. "Human resource management practices and organizational social capital: The role of industrial characteristics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 678-687.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:11-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:127-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- ChienHsing Wu, 2016. "The Role of Individual Cognition, Immersion, and Knowledge Essence in Individual Knowledge Development," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 1-22, September.
- Al-Tabbaa, Omar & Ankrah, Samuel, 2016. "Social capital to facilitate ‘engineered’ university–industry collaboration for technology transfer: A dynamic perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 1-15.
- Yang, Kuo-Pin & Chou, Christine & Chiu, Yu-Jen, 2014. "How unlearning affects radical innovation: The dynamics of social capital and slack resources," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 152-163.
- Romero-Martínez, Ana M. & Montoro-Sánchez, Ángeles & Garavito-Hernández, Youseline, 2017. "O efeito da diversidade de gênero e o nível educacional na inovação," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 57(2), April.
- Qadri, Mubashar & Mamoon, Dawood, 2016. "Creating Shared Value: Social Capital as a Source to Drive Next Wave of Innovation for Socioeconomic Revenues," MPRA Paper 72554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Radicalness; Social capital; Knowledge complexity; Knowledge tacitness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:12:p:1369-1376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.