Triple acculturation: The role of African Americans in the consumer acculturation of Kenyan immigrants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Mehta, Raj & Belk, Russell W, 1991. " Artifacts, Identity, and Transition: Favorite Possessions of Indians and Indian Immigrants to the United States," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 398-411, March.
- Stayman, Douglas M & Deshpande, Rohit, 1989. " Situational Ethnicity and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 361-371, December.
- Celsi, Richard L & Rose, Randall L & Leigh, Thomas W, 1993. " An Exploration of High-Risk Leisure Consumption through Skydiving," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Ruth, Julie A & Otnes, Cele C & Brunel, Frederic F, 1999. " Gift Receipt and the Reformulation of Interpersonal Relationships," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 385-402, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:115-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cappellini, Benedetta & Yen, Dorothy Ai-wan, 2013. "Little Emperors in the UK: Acculturation and food over time," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 968-974.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:320-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamal, Ahmad & Shukor, Syadiyah Abdul, 2014. "Antecedents and outcomes of interpersonal influences and the role of acculturation: The case of young British-Muslims," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 237-245.
- Cross, Samantha N.N. & Gilly, Mary C., 2014. "Consumption compromises: Negotiation and unification within contemporary families," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 449-456.
- Fortenberry Jr., John L. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2011. "Receptiveness of Black Americans to outdoor advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 586-593, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:2:p:83-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.