Blueprinting the service company: Managing service processes efficiently
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kelley, Scott W. & Skinner, Steven J. & Donnelly, James Jr., 1992. "Organizational socialization of service customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 197-214, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tkp:ijsrsy:v:2:y:2012:i:2:p:109-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingmar Geiger & Manuel Kluckert & Michael Kleinaltenkamp, 2017. "Customer acceptance of tradable service contracts," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 155-183, February.
- Dobmeier, Mirjam, 2016. "Understanding and managing service productivity: A literature review," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 9(1), pages 518-540.
- Nikolaus Kangas & Hanna Kropsu-Vehkapera & Harri Haapasalo & Tuomo Kinnunen, 2013. "Empirical Aspects on Defining Product Data for Rapid Productisation," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 2(2), pages 109-130.
- Pankaj U. Zine & Makarand S. Kulkarni & Arun K. Ray & Rakesh Chawla, 2016. "Designing flexible service systems: application to machine tools," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 1237-1259, December.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:4:p:462-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franceys, Richard W.A. & Gerlach, Esther, 2011. "Consumer involvement in water services regulation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 61-70, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:354-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Joel E. & Barnes, Donald C., 2015. "Self-service delight: Exploring the hedonic aspects of self-service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 986-993.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:3:p:168-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turunen, Taija & Finne, Max, 2014. "The organisational environment’s impact on the servitization of manufacturers," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 603-615.
- Hallikas, Jukka & Immonen, Mika & Pynnönen, Mikko & Mikkonen, Karri, 2014. "Service purchasing and value creation: Towards systemic purchases," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 53-61.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:746-:d:135346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sauter, Raphael & Watson, Jim, 2007. "Strategies for the deployment of micro-generation: Implications for social acceptance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2770-2779, May.
- Faïz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2011.
"Elaborating the characteristics-based approach to service innovation: making the service process visible,"
Journal of Innovation Economics,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 33-58.
- Faïz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2009. "Elaborating the characteristics-based approach to service innovation: making the service process visible," Working Papers hal-01111798, HAL.
- FaÏz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2011. "Elaborating the characteristics-based approach to service innovation: making the service process visible," Post-Print halshs-01133797, HAL.
- Soe-Tsyr Daphne Yuan & Shiou-Tian Hsu, 0. "Enhancing service system design: An entity interaction pattern approach," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:269-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Bitzer & Matthias Söllner & Jan Marco Leimeister, 2016. "Design Principles for High-Performance Blended Learning Services Delivery," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 58(2), pages 135-149, April.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:459-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-015-9604-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Zaheer, Arshad & Rehman, Kashif ur & Saif, M. Iqbal, 2008. "Development and testing of a business process efficiency scale," MPRA Paper 54467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:4:p:392-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.