Evolutionary concepts and business economics: Towards a normative approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Metcalfe, J S, 1994. "Evolutionary Economics and Technology Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 931-44, July.
- John Nightingale, 1994. "Situational determinism revisited: scientific research programmes in economics twenty years on," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 233-252.
- Timothy M. Wakeley, 1998. "Schumpeterian process competition, welfare and laissez-faire: An experiment in artificial economic evolution," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 45-66.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Patel, Pari & Pavitt, Keith, 1997. "The technological competencies of the world's largest firms: Complex and path-dependent, but not much variety," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 141-156, May.
- Kay, John A, 1991. "Economics and Business," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 57-63, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:2:p:153-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.