The effect of Chernobyl on electric-utility stock prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kollias Christos & Papadamou Stephanos & Psarianos Iacovos, 2014.
"Rogue State Behavior and Markets: the Financial Fallout of North Korean Nuclear Tests,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Christos Kollias & Stephanos Papadamou, 2012. "Rogue State Behavior and Markets: The Financial Fallout of North Korean Nuclear Tests," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 67, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2013. "German Energy Market Fallout from the Japanese Earthquake," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 157, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Waterson, Michael, 2014.
"A vision of the European energy future? The impact of the German response to the Fukushima earthquake,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
1047, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Waterson, Michael, 2014. "A vision of the European energy future? The impact of the German response to the Fukushima earthquake," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blose, Laurence E. & Bornkamp, Robin & Brier, Marci & Brown, Kendis & Frederick, Jerry, 1996. "Catastrophic events, contagion, and stock market efficiency: the case of the space shuttle challenger," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 117-129.
- André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Ulf Rinne, 2013.
"How policy changes affect shareholder wealth: the case of the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear disaster,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 799-803, May.
- Betzer, André & Doumet, Markus & Rinne, Ulf, 2011. "How Policy Changes Affect Shareholder Wealth: The Case of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster," IZA Discussion Papers 5896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Ulf Rinne, 2011. "How Policy Changes Affect Shareholder Wealth: The Case of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11011, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ferguson, Andrew & Lam, Peter, 2016. "Government policy uncertainty and stock prices: The case of Australia's uranium industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 97-111.
- Hardjo Koerniadi & Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti & Alireza Tourani-Rad, 2016. "Natural Disasters — Blessings In Disguise?," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(01), pages 1-17, March.
- Oskar Kowalewksi & Piotr Spiewanowski, 2017. "Stock market response to potash mine disasters," Working Papers 2017-ACF-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Laguna, Marie-Aude, 2010.
"How does the stock market respond to chemical disasters?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 192-205, March.
- Marie-Aude Laguna & Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "How Does the Stock Market Respond to Chemical Disasters?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00637961, HAL.
- Kawashima, Shingo & Takeda, Fumiko, 2012. "The effect of the Fukushima nuclear accident on stock prices of electric power utilities in Japan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2029-2038.
- Lopatta, Kerstin & Kaspereit, Thomas, 2014. "The cross-section of returns, benchmark model parameters, and idiosyncratic volatility of nuclear energy firms after Fukushima Daiichi," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 125-136.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:18:y:1989:i:1:p:81-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.