Portfolio management of islamic banks : `Certainty model'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:9-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2016. "Who issues Sukuk and when?: An analysis of the determinants of Islamic bond issuance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 45-55.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:12-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elnahas, Ahmed M. & Kabir Hassan, M. & Ismail, Ghada M., 2017. "Religion and mergers and acquisitions contracting: The case of earnout agreements," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 221-246.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Farhat, Joseph & Al-Zu'Bi, Bashir, 2003.
"Dividend Signaling Hypothesis And Short-Term Asset Concentration Of Islamic Interest-Free Banking,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 11, pages 2-30.
- Joseph Farhat & M. Kabir Hassan & Bashir Al-Zu'bi, 2002. "Dvidend Signaling Hypothesis and Short-Term Asset Concentration of Islamic Interest-free Banking," Working Papers 0221, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Jul 2002.
- Amir Kia & Ali F. Darrat, 2003. "Modeling Money Demand under the Profit-Sharing Banking Scheme: Evidence on Policy Invariance and Long-Run Stability," Carleton Economic Papers 03-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Khediri, Karim Ben & Charfeddine, Lanouar & Youssef, Slah Ben, 2015. "Islamic versus conventional banks in the GCC countries: A comparative study using classification techniques," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 75-98.
- Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sarafrazi, Soodabeh, 2014.
"How strong are the causal relationships between Islamic stock markets and conventional financial systems? Evidence from linear and nonlinear tests,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 213-227.
- Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Soodabeh Sarafrazi, 2013. "How strong are the causal relationships between Islamic stock markets and conventional financial systems? Evidence from linear and nonlinear tests," Working Papers 2013-35, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2013.
"Islamic vs. conventional banking: Business model, efficiency and stability,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 433-447.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2010. "Islamic vs. conventional banking : business model, efficiency and stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5446, The World Bank.
- Elnahas, Ahmed M. & Hassan, M. Kabir & Ismail, Ghada M., 2017. "Religion and ratio analysis: Towards an Islamic corporate liquidity measure," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 42-65.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darrat, Ali F., 2002. "The relative efficiency of interest-free monetary system: some empirical evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 747-764.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 1987. "Analysis of Short-Term Asset Concentration in Islamic Banking," MPRA Paper 56029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kia, Amir & Darrat, Ali F., 2007. "Modeling money demand under the profit-sharing banking scheme: Some evidence on policy invariance and long-run stability," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 104-123.
- Balcılar, Mehmet & Demirer, Rıza & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2015. "Global risk exposures and industry diversification with Shariah-compliant equity sectors," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PB), pages 499-520.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:7:y:1983:i:3:p:339-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.