A look inside AMLF: What traded and who benefited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard G. Anderson & Charles S. Gascon, 2009. "The commercial paper market, the Fed, and the 2007-2009 financial crisis," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 589-612.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Liquidity and leverage," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 418-437, July.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009.
"A black swan in the money market,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Dan Covitz & Chris Downing, 2007. "Liquidity or Credit Risk? The Determinants of Very Short-Term Corporate Yield Spreads," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(5), pages 2303-2328, October.
- Ogden, Joseph P., 1987. "The End of the Month as a Preferred Habitat: A Test of Operational Efficiency in the Money Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 329-343, September.
- Adrian, Tobias & Song Shin, Hyun, 2010. "Financial Intermediaries and Monetary Economics," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 12, pages 601-650 Elsevier.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark D. Griffiths & Vladimir Kotomin & Drew B. Winters, 2011. "The Federal Reserve and the 2007–2009 Financial Crisis: Treating a Virus with Antibiotics? Evidence from the Commercial Paper Market," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 541-567, November.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2009. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-2008," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
- Mark Griffiths & Drew Winters, 1997. "On a Preferred Habitat for Liquidity at the Turn-of-the-Year: Evidence from the Term-Repo Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 12(1), pages 21-38, August.
- Kolb, Robert W., 2011. "The Financial Crisis of Our Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199730551.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cyree, Ken B. & Griffiths, Mark D. & Winters, Drew B., 2013. "Federal Reserve financial crisis lending programs and bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3819-3829.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0600-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal financial crisis; Money market funds; Federal Reserve; AMLF;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:37:y:2013:i:5:p:1643-1657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.