The Federal Reserve and the 2007–2009 Financial Crisis: Treating a Virus with Antibiotics? Evidence from the Commercial Paper Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cyree, Ken B. & Griffiths, Mark D. & Winters, Drew B., 2013. "Federal Reserve financial crisis lending programs and bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3819-3829.
- N. K. Kishor & H. A. Marfatia, 2013. "Does federal funds futures rate contain information about the treasury bill rate?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(16), pages 1311-1324, August.
- Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2015. "Frontier market transaction costs and diversification," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-24.
- Pennathur, Anita & Smith, Deborah & Subrahmanyam, Vijaya, 2014. "The stock market impact of government interventions on financial services industry groups: Evidence from the 2007–2009 crisis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 22-44.
- Nguyen, Nhut H. & Lo, Ka Hei, 2013. "Asset returns and liquidity effects: Evidence from a developed but small market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1175-1190.
- Akay, Ozgur (Ozzy) & Griffiths, Mark D. & Kotomin, Vladimir & Winters, Drew B., 2013. "A look inside AMLF: What traded and who benefited," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1643-1657.
- Vladimir Kotomin, 2013. "The Year-End Effect In Money Market Yields: Beyond One Month And Beyond The Crisis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 233-252, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:46:y:2011:i:4:p:541-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.