An empirical test of agency cost reduction using interest rate swaps
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marcelle Arak & Arturo Estrella & Laurie Goodman & Andrew Silver, 1988. "Interest rate swaps: an alternative explanation," Research Paper 8811, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hand, John R M & Holthausen, Robert W & Leftwich, Richard W, 1992. " The Effect of Bond Rating Agency Announcements on Bond and Stock Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 733-752, June.
- Anatoli Kuprianov, 1994. "The role of interest rate swaps in corporate finance," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 49-68.
- George W. Fenn & Mitchell A. Post & Steven A. Sharpe, 1996. "Debt maturity and the use of interest rate derivatives by non-financial firms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Titman, Sheridan, 1992.
" Interest Rate Swaps and Corporate Financing Choices,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1503-1516, September.
- Sheridan Titman, 1990. "Interest rate swaps and corporate financing choices," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Wall, Larry D., 1989. "Interest rate swaps in an agency theoretic model with uncertain interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 261-270, May.
- Nayar, Nandkumar & Rozeff, Michael S, 1994. " Ratings, Commercial Paper, and Equity Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1431-1449, September.
- Anatoli Kuprianov, 1993. "Over-the-counter interest rate derivatives," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 65-94.
- Sun, Tong-sheng & Sundaresan, Suresh & Wang, Ching, 1993. "Interest rate swaps: An empirical investigation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 77-99, August.
- Duffie, Darrell & Huang, Ming, 1996. " Swap Rates and Credit Quality," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 921-949, July.
- Bicksler, James & Chen, Andrew H, 1986. " An Economic Analysis of Interest Rate Swaps," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 645-655, July.
- Litzenberger, Robert H, 1992. " Swaps: Plain and Fanciful," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 831-850, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:24:y:2000:i:9:p:1419-1431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.