Interest rate swaps in an agency theoretic model with uncertain interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatoli Kuprianov, 1994. "The role of interest rate swaps in corporate finance," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 49-68.
- Harper, Joel T. & Wingender, John R., 2000. "An empirical test of agency cost reduction using interest rate swaps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1419-1431, September.
- Goswami, Gautam & Shrikhande, Milind M., 1998. "Interest rate swaps and economic exposure," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-70.
- Li, Haitao & Mao, Connie X., 2003. "Corporate use of interest rate swaps: Theory and evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1511-1538, August.
- Balsam, Steven & Kim, Sungsoo, 2001. "Effects of interest rate swaps," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 547-562.
- Saunders, Kent T., 1999. "The interest rate swap: Theory and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 55-78, March.
- Gautam Goswami & Milind M. Shrikhande, 1997. "Interest rate swaps and economic exposure," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- George W. Fenn & Mitchell A. Post & Steven A. Sharpe, 1996. "Debt maturity and the use of interest rate derivatives by non-financial firms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eckles, David L. & Hoyt, Robert E. & Miller, Steve M., 2014. "Reprint of: The impact of enterprise risk management on the marginal cost of reducing risk: Evidence from the insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 409-423.
- Eckles, David L. & Hoyt, Robert E. & Miller, Steve M., 2014. "The impact of enterprise risk management on the marginal cost of reducing risk: Evidence from the insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 247-261.
- Jian Yang & David J. Leatham & Spencer A. Case, 2000. "The wealth effect of swap usage in the food processing industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 367-379.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:13:y:1989:i:2:p:261-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.