Over-the-counter interest rate derivatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larry D. Wall & John J. Pringle, 1988. "Interest rate swaps: a review of the issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Nov, pages 22-40.
- Peter A. Abken, 1991. "Globalization of stock, futures, and options markets," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-22.
- Katerina Simons, 1989. "Measuring credit risk in interest rate swaps," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 29-38.
- Michael Dotsey & Anatoli Kuprianov, 1990. "Reforming deposit insurance: lessons from the savings and loan crisis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-28.
- Clifford W. Smith & Charles W. Smithson & D. Sykes Wilford, 1989. "Managing Financial Risk," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 1(4), pages 27-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harper, Joel T. & Wingender, John R., 2000. "An empirical test of agency cost reduction using interest rate swaps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1419-1431, September.
- Jürgen Von Hagen & Ingo Fender, 1998.
"Central Bank Policy in a More Perfect Financial System,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 493-532, January.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Fender, Ingo, 1998. "Central bank policy in a more perfect financial system," ZEI Working Papers B 03-1998, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1993:i:sum:p:65-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.