Over-the-counter interest rate derivatives
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter A. Abken, 1991. "Globalization of stock, futures, and options markets," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-22.
- Katerina Simons, 1989. "Measuring credit risk in interest rate swaps," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 29-38.
- Larry D. Wall & John J. Pringle, 1988. "Interest rate swaps: a review of the issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Nov, pages 22-40.
- Clifford W. Smith & Charles W. Smithson & D. Sykes Wilford, 1989. "Managing Financial Risk," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 1(4), pages 27-48.
- Michael Dotsey & Anatoli Kuprianov, 1990. "Reforming deposit insurance: lessons from the savings and loan crisis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-28.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1993:i:sum:p:65-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.