Interest rate swaps: an alternative explanation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samant, Ajay & Burnie, David & D'Mello, James, 1995. "Signaling effects of junk bond issuance: Has the interest rate swap age made a difference?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 155-167.
- Anatoli Kuprianov, 1994. "The role of interest rate swaps in corporate finance," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 49-68.
- Lang, Larry H. P. & Litzenberger, Robert H. & Luchuan Liu, Andy, 1998. "Determinants of interest rate swap spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1507-1532, December.
- Andrew H. Chen & Mohammed M. Chaudhury, 1996. "The Market Value and Dynamic Interest Rate Risk of Swaps," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-44, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Harper, Joel T. & Wingender, John R., 2000. "An empirical test of agency cost reduction using interest rate swaps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1419-1431, September.
- Adam Kobor & Lishan Shi & Ivan Zelenko, 2005. "What Determines U.S. Swap Spreads?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7272.
- Malhotra, D. K., 1998. "The impact of interest rate reset period on the bid-offer rates in an interest rate swap contract -- an empirical investigation," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 79-88, January.
- Goswami, Gautam & Shrikhande, Milind M., 1998. "Interest rate swaps and economic exposure," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-70.
- Li, Haitao & Mao, Connie X., 2003. "Corporate use of interest rate swaps: Theory and evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1511-1538, August.
- George W. Fenn & Mitchell A. Post & Steven A. Sharpe, 1996. "Debt maturity and the use of interest rate derivatives by non-financial firms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Saunders, Kent T., 1999. "The interest rate swap: Theory and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 55-78, March.
- Jian Yang & David J. Leatham & Spencer A. Case, 2000. "The wealth effect of swap usage in the food processing industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 367-379.
- Gautam Goswami & Milind M. Shrikhande, 1997. "Interest rate swaps and economic exposure," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates ; Money market ; Swaps (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednrp:8811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .