Does market familiarity bless multinational in strategic competition?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Lapan, Harvey E., 2008. "Does Market Familiarity Bless Multinational in Strategic Competition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32486, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laszlo Tihanyi & David A Griffith & Craig J Russell, 2005. "The effect of cultural distance on entry mode choice, international diversification, and MNE performance: a meta-analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(3), pages 270-283, May.
- Spence, Michael, 1976. "Product Differentiation and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 407-414, May.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen, 2001. "Product differentiation, competition, and international trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1010-1023, November.
- Luis R Gómez-Mejia & Leslie E Palich, 1997. "Cultural Diversity and the Performance of Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(2), pages 309-335, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo, 2013. "An optimal production method for penetrating foreign markets: Standardization, localization, and flexible technology," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 398-406.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinationals Taste difference Market familiarity Strategic advantage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:23:y:2011:i:1:p:58-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.