Product differentiation, competition, and international trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2009. "Trade liberalization in a differentiated duopoly reconsidered," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 165-171, September.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 2015.
"Intra-industry trade with Bertrand and Cournot oligopoly: The role of endogenous horizontal product differentiation,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 157-165.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 2015. "Intra-Industry Trade with Bertrand and Cournot Oligopoly: The Role of Endogenous Horizontal Product Differentiation," NBER Working Papers 21008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Lapan, Harvey E., 2011.
"Does market familiarity bless multinational in strategic competition?,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 58-62, January.
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Lapan, Harvey E., 2008. "Does Market Familiarity Bless Multinational in Strategic Competition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32486, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2010. "Oligopoly And Trade," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n215-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2012.
"Globalization, product differentiation, and wage inequality,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 857-878, August.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, "undated". "Globalization, product differentiation and wage inequality," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, Product Differentiation and Wage Inequality," Research Department Publications 4679, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, product differentiation and wage inequality," NIPE Working Papers 8/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Globalization, Product Differentiation and Wage Inequality," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1971, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias, 2005.
"Reciprocal dumping with Bertrand competition,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
592, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias, 2005. "Reciprocal Dumping with Bertrand Competition," Working Paper Series 638, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias, 2005. "Reciprocal Dumping with Bertrand Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 5023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David R. Collie & Vo Phuong Mai Le, 2015.
"Product Differentiation, the Volume of Trade and Profits under Cournot and Bertrand Duopoly,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 73-86, February.
- Collie, David R. & Le, Vo Phuong Mai, 2011. "Product Differentiation, the Volume of Trade and Profits under Cournot and Bertrand Duopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Collie, David R., 2016.
"Gains from variety? Product differentiation and the possibility of losses from trade under Cournot oligopoly with free entry,"
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 55-58.
- Collie, David R., 2016. "Gains from Variety? Product Differentiation and the Possibility of Losses from Trade under Cournot Oligopoly with Free Entry," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- José Daniel Reyes, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and the Adoption of Antidumping Laws in Developing Countries," REVISTA EQUIDAD Y DESARROLLO, UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SALLE, December.
- Yu-ter Wang, 2008. "Product Differentiation: An Alternative To Cvds," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 513-517, September.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:34:y:2001:i:4:p:1010-1023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.