Keeping cargo security costs down: A risk-based approach to air cargo airport security in small and medium airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:245:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1690-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cole, Mara, 2014. "Towards proactive airport security management: Supporting decision making through systematic threat scenario assessment," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-18.
- Domingues, SÃ©rgio & MacÃ¡rio, RosÃ¡rio & Pauwels, Tom & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Vanelslander, Thierry & Vieira, JoÃ£o, 2014. "An assessment of the regulation of air cargo security in Europe: A Belgian case study," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 131-139.
- Laura A. McLay & Adrian J. Lee & Sheldon H. Jacobson, 2010. "Risk-Based Policies for Airport Security Checkpoint Screening," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 333-349, August.
- Stewart, Mark G. & Mueller, John, 2014. "Cost-benefit analysis of airport security: Are airports too safe?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 19-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:14-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSecurity; Cargo; Small and medium airport; Risk assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:115-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.