30 years of frequent flyer programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Carlsson & Åsa Lofgren, 2006.
"Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programmes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1469-1475.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2004. "Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programs," Working Papers in Economics 123, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Klophaus, Richard, 2005. "Frequent flyer programs for European low-cost airlines: Prospects, risks and implementation guidelines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 348-353.
- Mara Lederman, 2007. "Do enhancements to loyalty programs affect demand? The impact of international frequent flyer partnerships on domestic airline demand," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(4), pages 1134-1158, December.
- Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar & de Boer, Evert R & Lechner, Christian, 2002. "Integrating frequent flyer programs in multilateral airline alliances," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 409-417.
- Hess, Stephane & Adler, Thomas & Polak, John W., 2007. "Modelling airport and airline choice behaviour with the use of stated preference survey data," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 221-233, May.
- Leonardo J. Basso & Matthew T. Clements & Thomas W. Ross, 2009. "Moral Hazard and Customer Loyalty Programs," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, pages 101-123.
- Nathalie C. McCaughey & Christiaan Behrens, 2011. "Paying for Status? - The effect of frequent flier program member status on air fare choice," Monash Economics Working Papers 04-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- MartÃn, Juan Carlos & RomÃ¡n, ConcepciÃ³n & Espino, Raquel, 2011. "Evaluating frequent flyer programs from the air passengers' perspective," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 364-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Stephen W. & Hsu, Maxwell K., 2016. "Airline co-branded credit cardsâ€”An application of the theory of planned behavior," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 245-254.
- O'Connell, John F. & Warnock-Smith, David, 2013. "An investigation into traveler preferences and acceptance levels of airline ancillary revenues," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 12-21.
- Castillo-Manzano, JosÃ© I. & LÃ³pez-Valpuesta, Lourdes, 2014. "Living â€œup in the airâ€ : Meeting the frequent flyer passenger," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 48-55.
- Crespo-Almendros, E. & Del Barrio-GarcÃa, S., 2016. "Online airline ticket purchasing: Influence of online sales promotion type and Internet experience," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 23-34.
More about this item
KeywordsAirline marketing; Frequent flyer program; Marketing program; Yield management; Loyalty programs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:18-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.