Technical efficiency of UK airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Battese, George E. & Coelli, Tim J., 1988. "Prediction of firm-level technical efficiencies with a generalized frontier production function and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 387-399, July.
- Yoshida, Yuichiro & Fujimoto, Hiroyoshi, 2004. "Japanese-airport benchmarking with the DEA and endogenous-weight TFP methods: testing the criticism of overinvestment in Japanese regional airports," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 533-546, November.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, December.
- Willam Greene, 2005.
"Fixed and Random Effects in Stochastic Frontier Models,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 7-32, January.
- William Greene, 2002. "Fixed and Random Effects in Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 02-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fung, Michael Ka Yiu & Wan, Ken Kai Hong & Hui, Yer Van & Law, Japhet Sebastian, 2008. "Productivity changes in Chinese airports 1995-2004," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 521-542, May.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana, 2008. "Technical change and productivity growth in airports: A case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 818-832, June.
- Yoshida, Yuichiro, 2004. "Endogenous-weight TFP measurement: methodology and its application to Japanese-airport benchmarking," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 151-182, March.
- Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Álvaro Costa, 2002. "Public transit performance: What does one learn from frontier studies?," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Cornes,Richard, 1992. "Duality and Modern Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521336017, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAirports; Efficiency; Random frontier models; Policy implications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:14:y:2008:i:4:p:175-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.