An economic theory of adverse possession
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bebchuk, Lucian Ayre & Shavell, Steven, 1991.
"Information and the Scope of Liability for Breach of Contract: The Rule of Hadley vs. Baxendale,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 284-312, Fall.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Steven Shavell, 1991. "Information and the Scope of Liability for Breach of Contract: The Rule of Hadley V. Baxendale," NBER Working Papers 3696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Shavell, 1980. "Damage Measures for Breach of Contract," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 466-490, Autumn.
- Netter, Jeffry M. & Hersch, Philip L. & Manson, Willam D., 1986. "An economic analysis of adverse possession statutes," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 217-228, December.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Grady, Mark F, 1988. "Common Law Control of Strategic Behavior: Railroad Sparks and the Farmer," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 15-42, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)