Termination and Coordination in Partnerships
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig Ensthaler & Thomas Giebe & Jianpei Li, 2014. "Speculative partnership dissolution with auctions," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(2), pages 127-150, June.
- Chong-En Bai & Zhigang Tao & Changqi Wu, 2004.
"Revenue Sharing and Control Rights in Team Production: Theories and Evidence from Joint Ventures,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 277-305, Summer.
- Chong-En Bai & Zhigang Tao & Changqi Wu, 2003. "Revenue Sharing and Control Rights in Team Production: Theories and Evidence from Joint Ventures.," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-563, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jianpei Li & Yi Xue & Weixing Wu, 2013. "Partnership dissolution and proprietary information," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 495-527, February.
- Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi & ANA MAULEON & JOSE J. SEMPERE-MONERRIS & VINCENT VANNETELBOSCH, 2016.
"Contractually Stable Alliances,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 18(2), pages 212-225, April.
- SEMPERE-MONERRIS, J.J. & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, "undated". "Contractually Stable Alliances," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2739, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, Jose & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Contractually stable alliances," CORE Discussion Papers 2013031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Richard R. W. Brooks & Claudia M. Landeo & Kathryn E. Spier, 2010.
"Trigger happy or gun shy? Dissolving common-value partnerships with Texas shootouts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(4), pages 649-673.
- Brooks, Richard & Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2009. "Trigger Happy or Gun Shy? Dissolving Common-Value Partnerships with Texas Shootouts," Working Papers 2009-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Wei Song & Zhiya Chen & Xuping Wang & Qian Wang & Chenghua Shi & Wei Zhao, 2017. "Environmentally Friendly Supplier Selection Using Prospect Theory," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-17, March.
More about this item
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bostin:0083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ispbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.