The domain of international management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard W Wright & David A Ricks, 1994. "Trends in International Business Research: Twenty-Five Years Later," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(4), pages 687-701, December.
- Brian Toyne & Douglas Nigh, 1998. "A More Expansive View of International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(4), pages 863-875, December.
- Yair Aharoni & Richard M. Burton, 1994. "Is Management Science International: In Search of Universal Rules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Bertoli & Michela Matarazzo, 2016. "Driving international business research forward: emerging themes and insights," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 15-24.
- Igor Gurkov & Sergey Filippov, 2013. "Innovation processes in the Russian manufacturing subsidiaries of MNCs – an integrated view from case studies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 11/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nielsen, Christine & Thangadurai, Mohan, 2007. "Janus and the Delphi Oracle: Entering the new world of international business research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Stephen Guisinger, 2001. "From OLI to OLMA: Incorporating Higher Levels of Environmental and Structural Complexity into the Eclectic Paradigm," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 257-272.
- Ferreira, Manuel Portugal & Li, Dan & Guisinger, Stephen & Serra, Fernando A. Ribeiro, 2009. "Será o ambiente internacional de negócios o contexto efetivo para a pesquisa em negócios internacionais?," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 49(3), July.
- Acedo, Francisco José & Casillas, José Carlos, 2005. "Current paradigms in the international management field: An author co-citation analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 619-639, October.
- Martínez, Zaida L. & Toyne, Brian, 2000. "What is international management, and what is its domain?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 11-28.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa, 2011. "The RBV in International Business Studies: A bibliometric study of Barney?s (1991) contribution to the field," Working Papers 82, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Oscar Malca & Jorge Rubio, 2014. "Obstáculos a la actividad exportadora: encuesta a las empresas exportadoras del Perú," Working Papers 14-10, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li & Stephen Guisinger, 2007. "Is the 'International Business Environment' the Actual Context for IB Research?," Working Papers 2, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Management and their interaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:5:y:1999:i:1:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.