Product differentiation in the economic forecasting industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batchelor, Roy, 2007. "Bias in macroeconomic forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-203.
- Richard H. Cohen & Carl Bonham, 2007. "Specifying the Forecast Generating Process for Exchange Rate Survey Forecasts," Working Papers 200718, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2010.
"New evidence of anti-herding of oil-price forecasters,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1456-1459, November.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Jan-Christoph Rülke & Georg Stadtmann, 2010. "New Evidence of Anti-Herding of Oil-Price Forecasters," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 10-04, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Masahiro Ashiya, 2010. "Testing homogeneity of Japanese CPI forecasters," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(5), pages 435-441.
- Higgins, Matthew L. & Mishra, Sagarika, 2014.
"State dependent asymmetric loss and the consensus forecast of real U.S. GDP growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 627-632.
- Higgins, Matthew L. & Mishra, Sagarika, 2012. "State dependent asymmetric loss and the consensus forecast of real U.S. GDP growth," Working Papers fe_2012_10, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Macdonald, Ronald & Marsh, Ian W., 1996. "Currency forecasters are heterogeneous: confirmation and consequences," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 665-685, October.
- Wärneryd, K.E., 1995. "Demystifying rational expectations theory through an economic-psychological model," Discussion Paper 1995-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sarah Chae & Robert F. Sarama & Cindy M. Vojtech & James Z. Wang, 2018. "The Impact of the Current Expected Credit Loss Standard (CECL) on the Timing and Comparability of Reserves," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-020, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cho, Dong W. & Hersch, Philip L., 1998. "Forecaster Characteristics and Forecast Outcomes," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Fildes, Robert & Bretschneider, Stuart & Collopy, Fred & Lawrence, Michael & Stewart, Doug & Winklhofer, Heidi & Mentzer, John T. & Moon, Mark A., 2003. "Researching Sales Forecasting Practice: Commentaries and authors' response on "Conducting a Sales Forecasting Audit" by M.A. Moon, J.T. Mentzer & C.D. Smith," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 27-42.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Georg Stadtmann & Dirk Schäfer, 2011.
"Fly with the Eagles or Scratch with the Chickens? – Zum Herdenverhalten von Wechselkursprognostikern,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 44(4), pages 465-490.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Schäfer, Dirk & Stadtmann, Georg, 2010. "Fly with the eagles or scratch with the chickens? Zum Herdenverhalten von Wechselkursprognostikern," Discussion Papers 287, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Roy Batchelor, 2007. "Forecaster Behaviour and Bias in Macroeconomic Forecasts," ifo Working Paper Series 39, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ashiya, Masahiro, 2006. "Forecast accuracy and product differentiation of Japanese Institutional Forecasters," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 395-401.
- Carl Bonham & Richard Cohen & Shigeyuki Abe, 2006. "The Rationality and Heterogeneity of Survey Forecasts of the Yen-Dollar Exchange Rate: A Reexamination," Working Papers 200611, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bizer, Kilian & Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till & Spiwoks, Markus, 2014. "Strategic coordination in forecasting: An experimental study," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 195, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gregory, Allan W. & Yetman, James, 2004. "The evolution of consensus in macroeconomic forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 461-473.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:6:y:1990:i:3:p:311-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.