Early surrender and the distribution of policy reserves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Grosen, Anders & Lochte Jorgensen, Peter, 2000. "Fair valuation of life insurance liabilities: The impact of interest rate guarantees, surrender options, and bonus policies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 37-57.
- Beekman, John A. & Fuelling, Clinton P., 1990. "Interest and mortality randomness in some annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 185-196.
- Marceau, Etienne & Gaillardetz, Patrice, 1999. "On life insurance reserves in a stochastic mortality and interest rates environment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 261-280.
- Parker, Gary, 1994. "Limiting Distribution of the Present Value of a Portfolio," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 47-60, May.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Outreville, J. Francois, 1990. "Whole-life insurance lapse rates and the emergency fund hypothesis," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 249-255.
- David F. Babbel & Anthony M. Santomero, 1997. "Risk Management by Insurers: An Analysis of the Process," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Parker, Gary, 1996. "A portfolio of endowment policies and its limiting distribution," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 25-33, May.
- De Schepper, A. & Goovaerts, M., 1992. "Some further results on annuities certain with random interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 283-290.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berdin, Elia & Gründl, Helmut & Kubitza, Christian, 2017. "Rising interest rates, lapse risk, and the stability of life insurers," ICIR Working Paper Series 29/17, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Marcos Escobar & Mikhail Krayzler & Franz Ramsauer & David Saunders & Rudi Zagst, 2016. "Incorporation of Stochastic Policyholder Behavior in Analytical Pricing of GMABs and GMDBs," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-36, November.
- Valdez, Emiliano A. & Vadiveloo, Jeyaraj & Dias, Ushani, 2014. "Life insurance policy termination and survivorship," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 138-149.
- Xavier Milhaud & Marie-Pierre Gonon & Stéphane Loisel, 2010. "Les comportements de rachat en Assurance Vie en régime de croisière et en période de crise," Post-Print hal-00502851, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:31:y:2002:i:3:p:429-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .