Early surrender and the distribution of policy reserves
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David F. Babbel & Anthony M. Santomero, 1997. "Risk Management by Insurers: An Analysis of the Process," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Marceau, Etienne & Gaillardetz, Patrice, 1999. "On life insurance reserves in a stochastic mortality and interest rates environment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-280, December.
- Outreville, J. Francois, 1990. "Whole-life insurance lapse rates and the emergency fund hypothesis," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 249-255, December.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Parker, Gary, 1996. "A portfolio of endowment policies and its limiting distribution," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 25-33, May.
- Beekman, John A. & Fuelling, Clinton P., 1990. "Interest and mortality randomness in some annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2-3), pages 185-196, September.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Grosen, Anders & Lochte Jorgensen, Peter, 2000. "Fair valuation of life insurance liabilities: The impact of interest rate guarantees, surrender options, and bonus policies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Parker, Gary, 1994. "Limiting Distribution of the Present Value of a Portfolio," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 47-60, May.
- De Schepper, A. & Goovaerts, M., 1992. "Some further results on annuities certain with random interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 283-290, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:31:y:2002:i:3:p:429-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.