The Distributions of Policy Reserves Considering the Policy-Year Structures of Surrender Rates and Expense Ratios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beekman, John A. & Fuelling, Clinton P., 1990. "Interest and mortality randomness in some annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2-3), pages 185-196, September.
- Marceau, Etienne & Gaillardetz, Patrice, 1999. "On life insurance reserves in a stochastic mortality and interest rates environment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-280, December.
- Parker, Gary, 1994. "Limiting Distribution of the Present Value of a Portfolio," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 47-60, May.
- Parker, Gary, 1996. "A portfolio of endowment policies and its limiting distribution," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 25-33, May.
- Tsai, Chenghsien & Kuo, Weiyu & Chen, Wei-Kuang, 2002. "Early surrender and the distribution of policy reserves," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 429-445, December.
- De Schepper, A. & Goovaerts, M., 1992. "Some further results on annuities certain with random interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 283-290, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Eling & Michael Kochanski, 2013.
"Research on lapse in life insurance: what has been done and what needs to be done?,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 392-413, August.
- Eling, Martin & Kochanski, Michael, 2012. "Research on Lapse in Life Insurance – What Has Been Done and What Needs to Be Done?," Working Papers on Finance 1224, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:76:y:2009:i:4:p:909-931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.