Optimal asset allocation in life annuities: a note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bodie, Zvi & Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, William F., 1992.
"Labor supply flexibility and portfolio choice in a life cycle model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 427-449.
- Zvi Bodie & Robert C. Merton & William F. Samuelson, 1992. "Labor Supply Flexibility and Portfolio Choice in a Life-Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 3954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & David A. Wise, 1998.
"Individual Financial Decisions in Retirement Saving Plans and the Provision of Resources for Retirement,"
in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 363-401
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & David A. Wise, 1996. "Individual Financial Decisions in Retirement Saving Plans and The Provision of Resources for Retirement," NBER Working Papers 5762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gjessing, Håkon K. & Paulsen, Jostein, 1997. "Present value distributions with applications to ruin theory and stochastic equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 123-144, October.
- De Schepper, A. & De Vylder, F. & Goovaerts, M. & Kaas, R., 1992. "Interest randomness in annuities certain," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Vanneste, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & De Schepper, A. & Dhaene, J., 1997. "A straightforward analytical calculation of the distribution of an annuity certain with stochastic interest rate," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 35-41, June.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973.
"An asymptotic theory of growth under uncertainty,"
673-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 1991. "Linear Models of Economic Survival under Production Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 13-30, January.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1993. "Risk theory in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 327-361, June.
- Strawczynski, Michel, 1999. "Income uncertainty and the demand for annuities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 91-96, April.
- Carriere, Jacques F., 1999. "No-arbitrage pricing for life insurance and annuities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 339-342, September.
- Vanneste, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Labie, E., 1994. "The distributions of annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 37-48, October.
- Beekman, John A. & Fuelling, Clinton P., 1990. "Interest and mortality randomness in some annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2-3), pages 185-196, September.
- Milevsky, Moshe Arye, 1997. "The present value of a stochastic perpetuity and the Gamma distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 243-250, October.
- De Schepper, A. & Teunen, M. & Goovaerts, M., 1994. "An analytical inversion of a Laplace transform related to annuities certain," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-37, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:199-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.