Asian Options, the Sum of Lognormals, and the Reciprocal Gamma Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Schepper, A. & Teunen, M. & Goovaerts, M., 1994. "An analytical inversion of a Laplace transform related to annuities certain," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-37, April.
- Alziary, Benedicte & Decamps, Jean-Paul & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 1997.
"A P.D.E. approach to Asian options: analytical and numerical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 613-640, May.
- Alziary, B. & Decamps, J-P. & Koehl, P-F., 1996. "A P.D.E. Approach to Asian Options: Analytical and Numerical Evidence," Papers 96.430, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- J. A. Nielsen & K. Sandmann, 1996. "The pricing of Asian options under stochastic interest rates," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 209-236.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier F. Navas, 2003. "Australian Asian Options," Working Papers 28, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier F. Navas, 2008. "Australian Options," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 33(1), pages 69-93, June.
- Keng‐Hsin Lo & Kehluh Wang & Ming‐Feng Hsu, 2008. "Pricing European Asian options with skewness and kurtosis in the underlying distribution," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 598-616, June.
- Moshe Arye Milevsky & Steven E. Posner, 1999. "Asian Options, The Sum Of Lognormals, And The Reciprocal Gamma Distribution," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Marco Avellaneda (ed.),Quantitative Analysis In Financial Markets Collected Papers of the New York University Mathematical Finance Seminar, chapter 7, pages 203-218, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Li, Zhe & Liu, Yong-Jun, 2018. "Analytical pricing of geometric Asian power options on an underlying driven by a mixed fractional Brownian motion," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 490(C), pages 402-418.
- Goovaerts, M. J. & Dhaene, J., 1999. "Supermodular ordering and stochastic annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-290, May.
- E. Benhamou, 2001. "Fast Fourier Transform for discrete Asian Options," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 6, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yanhong Zhong & Guohe Deng, 2019. "Geometric Asian Options Pricing under the Double Heston Stochastic Volatility Model with Stochastic Interest Rate," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-13, January.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Wu, Yang-Che & Chung, San-Lin, 2010. "Catastrophe risk management with counterparty risk using alternative instruments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 234-245, October.
- Chad E. Hart & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 2001.
"Livestock Revenue Insurance,"
Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 553-580, June.
- Chad E. Hart & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 2001. "Livestock Revenue Insurance," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp224, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hart, Chad E. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2001. "Livestock Revenue Insurance," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hart, Chad E. & Babcock, Bruce & Hayes, Dermot J., 2001. "Livestock Revenue Insurance," ISU General Staff Papers 200104250700001290, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Goovaerts, Marc & De Schepper, Ann, 1997. "IBNR reserves under stochastic interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-244, December.
- Susana Alvarez Diez & Samuel Baixauli & Luis Eduardo Girón, 2019. "Valoración de opciones call asiáticas Promedio Aritmético usando Taylor Estocástico 1.5," Working Papers 44, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 133-161, October.
- Boyle, Phelim & Draviam, Thangaraj, 2007. "Pricing exotic options under regime switching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 267-282, March.
- Eric Benhamou & Alexandre Duguet, 2000. "A 2 Dimensional Pde For Discrete Asian Options," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 33, Society for Computational Economics.
- Vanduffel, Steven & Shang, Zhaoning & Henrard, Luc & Dhaene, Jan & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2008. "Analytic bounds and approximations for annuities and Asian options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1109-1117, June.
- De Schepper, Ann & Goovaerts, Marc & Dhaene, Jan & Kaas, Rob & Vyncke, David, 2002.
"Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 87-103, August.
- DE SCHEPPER, Ann & GOOVAERTS, Marc & DHAENE, Jan & KAAS, Rob & VYNCKE, David, 2001. "Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility," Working Papers 2001037, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Schrager, David F. & Pelsser, Antoon A.J., 2004. "Pricing Rate of Return Guarantees in Regular Premium Unit Linked Insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 369-398, October.
- Vanneste, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & De Schepper, A. & Dhaene, J., 1997. "A straightforward analytical calculation of the distribution of an annuity certain with stochastic interest rate," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 35-41, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:33:y:1998:i:03:p:409-422_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.